Los Alamos Arts Council, Fuller Lodge Art Center, and the Creative District of Los Alamos are pleased to announce the 20×20 ScienceFest Art Challenge.
Full Challenge Information can be found here: Challenge Logistics
CHALLENGE ENTRY INFORMATION
- The Challenge will take place in downtown Los Alamos. Twenty Panels will be mounted on assigned frames along the sidewalk of Fuller Lodge or Ashley Pond Park. From Tuesday, July 7th through Sunday, July 12th.
- Twenty Blank 20″ x20″ panels will be available for pick up at Fuller Lodge Art Center, 2132 Central Ave, Los Alamos on June 1st and 2nd, from 12 pm to 3 pm.
- Panels should be created within the theme of ScienceFest 20/20: Eyes on the Future. Additional consideration for prizes will be given to individuals/groups that create a piece that fits with the subject.
- Each panel integrity must be maintained so that it may be built onto an A-frame structure. The Sponsors will attach your panel to the structure.
- The display will come down Sunday, July 12th. Pickup of panels will begin July 13th at 12 pm and continue through July 18th. Panels may be picked up between the hours of 12 pm and 2 pm. If you are unable to pick up your board during this time, you must make arrangements with the Sponsors ahead of time. All panels not collected by 2 pm on July 18th become the property of the Sponsors.